Monday, November 25, 2013

7 months- pictures for fun

I love taking photos of my kids. I don't have any fancy set up and I need to get more candid ones, (I'll have to work on that when Penny's starts crawling) but for now we just get smiley ones.
 
She is 7 months!
I feel like I just wrote her 6 month post and it's very much the same.
She's getting better at having less anxiety when others hold her.
She sits up on her own.
She will not take a nap at church. I just got called in to primary so Jason now has to worry about church ha.
Anyways she's so cute. I love my babies. I just could kiss her and hug her all day.
Just stay little and innocent my sweet Penny!!!
 
 



 



I love these photos. I was just going to take photos of Penny but Jace wanted in. He was just dying with her chewing him.


 
 
 My brown eye girls






I LOVE this doll. A friend from my old ward made a few of these dolls for all the baby girls born within like 2 weeks of each other. Penny sleeps with it in her crib and plays with her often. I just love it!


1 comment:

Chels said...

Love these pictures! And I love that Penny sleeps with her doll. I was too scared of Nellie's getting wrecked but I think I will put it in her crib. I'm sad that we never got a photo of the four babies together!