Friday, June 21, 2013

Birthday day!

So I'll keep it brief because I'm still waiting for my bday gift to come. Can't wait to post about them.

As for the day it really was perfect for me! Jason was home all day till 5 pm. Which meant talking to someone other than my little humans during the day, going to the park and having a picnic with my whole little family, having McDonald's for breakfast, edo for lunch, and mini mangos for dinner, then treat-za-pizza for my dessert. Yep lots of take out but those are my favourites and I didn't have to get it or clean up. 

I love my little family And when we get to just hang out and do low key stuff together. Especially during the day on a weekday. That way it's not busy- my favourite. 

Two great gifts I got today, 1- penny took a bottle which she stopped for a couple weeks, and 2- I went for a dental check up and have no new cavities. I always have cavities after having kids. Just one filling to eventually fix. So great! 


No comments: