winter- we ventured outside. Our backyard is not finished so it's just mud but the snow covered it. It's been a nice winter so far.
She loved it!
He's never sure of the cold but he warmed up to the idea of playing outside
My kiddos- Love!
Amazing sunsets and actually every morning we have a window that faces the sunrise and it's amazing!
Makes me grateful that these two are SO close in age.
I know I need to post my house. I will after this next week. I've been planning our Christmas party relief society meeting, and still trying to get random things done with this house. I want to get a few photos up and a few things put away. Then I think it will feel more like my home. I'm not too sure about my living room furniture. More specifically this swivel chair- might have to go? Who knows?
Anyways life is good, getting more settled. Can't believe how soon Christmas is. I don't have ANY decorations up. That will need to get to done very soon. Next though Cardston this weekend to see family and Alumni. My kids love going and I'm excited to spend another weekend with Jason. It's a miracle having him off 2 weekends in a row between work and his calling at church. Yay!
2 comments:
Love the tiny look at your house! I think we just chose an identical siding color for our new house; it makes me excited to see it on a house looking great instead of just on the tiny sample.
So cute. I love jaces expression in the snow. And talias snow angel is awesome. sweet siblings on the couch. :) they are cute kids!
Post a Comment