Had a good day
First went to my sisters house. She has an amazing backyard with an amazing tree house her husband built. Talia loves playing outside and LOVES Avery so it was great. On the way home she screamed out of frustration and sadness that she had to go. I told her its ok and I could tell she wanted to cry she was so sad but she continued to scream so I told her it was ok to cry when you're sad. Then a couple minutes later she just broke down. Thankfully we were close to home so I was able to hold her and hug her. She truly just wanted to stay.
Had to cuddle her a bit to sleep (she was over tired at this point) then both talia and Jace woke up from naps we spent most the of the remaining time outside. I weeded while the kids played in the sprinkler and with chalk. Thank goodness my kids don't like to go far from me so they didn't run out on the street while we played in the front yard. Hopefully that lasts but not sure if it will with Jace? I hate weeding but got some of it done...
After we went inside for 30 minutes and only that... Jace freaked out wanted to go back out so we ventured back to our "yard" which is a deck... *Sigh* can't wait till we have a big backyard. I did find one positive (there are more but mostly for older couples not young kids) and that is that you don't get grass in your pool!!! Anyways didn't have time to blow up (girls night!!!) the other pool so we set up the mini pool. Kids loved it. Happy kids make a happy mom. They actually sat and "swam" in the pool for a long time.
Here's some iPhone photos of the day







2 comments:
So fun! Yesterday really was the perfect day to spend outside in bathing suits. Can't wait for summer days every day ;)
I love the pool pic.
Ha ha! I love how their two tiny bodies fill the pool. :)
Post a Comment