Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A little picture update

I feel a little behind. There hasn't been anything major in our life but I still feel like its worth blogging. so here's a little picture update from our life, and by little I mean a lot of photos. Also all iphone photos. Yes I have a good camera and I need to bring it out more often but ALL these photos were random photos which iphones are good for.

June 8th- Jason took both kids to costco and I had a break. Thank you hunny!

 June 11th- Wasn't hot out in the morning then it in the afternoon so they played in buckets. Eventually we did bring out the pool.
 Love this bum!


 June 12th- Sprinkler while I weeded (which I need to do more of) and then pool later on our deck


 They both loved the pool this day. Sometimes it takes convincing for me to get them in


June 13- Early mornings 
 First time putting ANY color in my hair. It wasn't much but enough to show when it's curled. Also my sister Paige did the color and cute. Did what I asked :) Plus she did something neat where you keep the top hair totally naturally so you don't see routes and don't really need to come back often or at all.

While I got my hair done Jason made the kids a tent

 Jason went to work and Jace got BUSY!!!
 I love this boy but he sure keeps me on my toes.


 June 15- Watched my friends kid and caught him kissing Jace. They're 5 months apart, Jace older


 June 16- went grocery shopping for fathers day and caught Talia showing some love. CUTE!!!
June 17 - FATHER'S DAY
What can I say my kids have a great dad as evidenced from above posts. We're very lucky!!!!

 June 18th- busy in cupboards and LET'S PLAY

 Edmonton has great indoor playgrounds. So glad both of my kids are getting to the age where they can play more at these things.




 June 19th- Usually goes without a nap but she couldn't do it today. cute!
 Also later that day we went out to try and track down stuff for family photos and my brothers wedding so Talia and I had a mommy daughter date.


 June 21- Jace introduced Talia to the cupboard
 Jace found Daddy's CHOCOLATE hockey puck while I was getting ready
 Can't get enough of this kid
Makes me laugh
 Blizards for my birthday YUM! Didn't want cake because then I'd be "forced" to finish it all on my own.


 And yes I got a big one didn't finish it but I enjoyed it the next day


 June 25th- Did laundry- they got really clean!


 Terrible putting this photo together but this is the rainbow right from the view of outside my house. It was incredible. I've never seen one this big and the whole rainbow. Beautiful. It was right outside my house!

Next post my brothers wedding!

2 comments:

Julie said...

ok how precious is that picture of talia with her arm around jace? i love it! so sweet.

Amelia said...

What a fun, busy week!!