If anyone remembers I was slightly swollen when I was pregnant with Talia and here is the proof that each pregnancy is different.
Above photo was taken when I was 37 weeks pregnant with Talia.
Photo below taken yesterday at 37 weeks pregnant with our baby boy.
See a difference? Yes I was pregnant in summer the first time but if anyone knows me I am hot always so don't think it made that much of a difference and I just went to Mexico and my feet never swelled like the above.
My feet aren't that cute but I think they look a heck of a lot better this time around. Everyone keeps saying wow you've gained way less weight and I guess I've gained less but I'm getting closer to where I ended up with Talia (weight wise). I guess it makes me feel better that I didn't intentionally blow myself up.
This pregnancy has gone by fast and is WAY better. Still have a few things (the normal annoying pregnancy things- numbness on top of belly, gaining weight, getting immobile- normal) but I really cannot complain because last time was a living nightmare. Makes me curious to see if my girl pregnancies suck and the boys are good. We'll have to wait and see till next time!
Can't believe I'm 37 weeks pregnant. We're almost ready. Baby room done (photos to come), Talia's room needs a little work now (since we stole all the baby stuff minus her crib), car seat ready. I just need to clean the house, make meals, get my pre-natal papers (ya my doctor didn't give them to me yet, she's pretty relaxed as you know she let me travel to Mexico at 36 weeks pregnant), pack a bag for me/ baby, and a bag for Talia for where ever she's going. I guess I should get on that.

5 comments:
Oh my goodness, you poor girl! You must be so relieved that it's so much better this time. It's crazy how different pregnancies can be. MY sister was like you, she would gain weight and swell everywhere with her girls, and with her boys she would just have a belly in front. Good luck with the last few weeks!
That first picture just makes me laugh sooo hard...only cause I can TOTALLY relate!
oh your poor feet. I do remember that picture. I'm glad that it isn't like that this time around.
Congrats on the cute feet! :) We're so happy this pregnancy has been easier than the last. We're praying that you have an easier delivery than Talia too! :)
Oh my goodness, its amazing the difference between your feet, and how you look! You look great with this pregnancy, just belly! I think you should plan your kids to all be late winter / early spring babies so you are not pregnant during the summer! Can't wait to meet the little dude anyday now!
Post a Comment