Diva in the Sun!
Finally summer came back after a couple weeks of on and off again rain so we decided to take advantage of the hot weather. Unfortunately Jason was on call the night before and didn't get much sleep so we didn't get to hang out with him but Talia and I still had some summer fun!
(warning there will be many photos!)
First time trying her new suit and Princess swimming pool
Splashing
Me trying to get a shot of her suit. She obviously doesn't really care but I LOVE it!
Oh she finally likes sitting on grass and I couldn't resist some smiling photos
I just love being a mom especially to a girl (and I know I would say that about a boy if I had had a boy... but I didn't!). She's so sweet (most of the time), and we just love her. I can't believe how fast she's growing up. I just want to pause time... she's almost 9 months old!!!!
9 comments:
what a doll!! and her swimsuit is super cute!
oh my goodness Kamry she is sooo cute!!! She is just as bald as Gabe...i am so excited for summer and all the fun things we will get to do with them-it's the perfect age! hope you guys are awesome and Jason is still pluggin away ;)
she's a doll! I love sunny days in the pool.
Such a sweetheart! Love it!
Cute pics, you are getting good at using your camera! Doesn't hurt to have a cute lil model! P.S. I love her swimsuit!
She is sooo cute, and growing up so fast! Next sunny day we get that I'm not working we need to go to the leg!
she is soooo cute!! Such a little girlie girl :)
I love that first picture...SUmmer Diva. Good title. :) YAY FOR SUNSHINE!!! Wait...where'd it go again?
So cute and fun! I can't wait to see her (and you and Jason) again in person!
Post a Comment