Lately all I would do was put up my hair wet and it got ugly and gross. It was just to long to maintain. I loved curling it and it looked really nice curled (I think it looked like), but for every day life it was just to hard. So anyways I cut off 6 inches (YES 6 inches and my hair is still considered long!), got some bangs and a few little layers. It feels healthy and I like it. And I think it will be easier to style everyday.
I'm sure I'll just grow it back out (my hair grows like a weed so it wont be long) but this is good for now.
The pictures are backwards, but I didn't want to show the before first... not the greatest photos!

Front after.


Back before.
6 comments:
love the new hair cut! sooo cute. i have been wanting to cut and highlight my hair for a while now .... maybe this summer i will do it too. love the bangs -- i think they look really cute!
So cute! Don't you just love how healthy your hair feels after you get a cut? Man you're making me want to get one too.
So cute! I love the feeling of freshly cut hair. Man, your hair was SO long! Leslie...you should do it too!
your hair looks great. it was so fun to see you this weekend and finally meet talia!
Cutie pa-tutie! I really like it! Better than the really long in my opinion!
This made me laugh because I am the same way right now! I just made an appt for next week- YAY!
Post a Comment