Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cardston for a week


So our second vacation was in Cardston. This was more of a vacation because Jason wasn't in class for 8 hours a day. Anyways we were down from Tuesday to Sunday. We watched the start of the NCAA March Madness Tournament, 4A girls/boys bball provincials, went to the temple, and visited with family. It was A LOT of basketball but it was fun because we both LOVE basketball.
Here are some photos from the week. They're not very interesting because we forgot about taking photos and scrambled to take some on the last two days. So they mostly consist of someone holding Talia.


This is Talia... supposed to be taking her afternoon nap on the way down to Cardston
Not really happening
If she's ever cranky just give her a string
She LOVES strings

Grandpa Low and Talia



Uncle Dallin and Talia


Talia and her Daddy

Me and Talia



Hilarious! Grandma Low was reading Talia a book and all she wanted to do was it
What's new?


Here you can see she's looking in the mirror and eating it


At the basketball games


Great Grandma French and Talia


Great Grandpa Low and Talia
It was so cute she was so interested in him and kept looking at him


Great Grandma Low and Talia

4 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

How fun. It's so fun to visit family. I love that you have pics with the great grandparents too. I'm sure Talia will appreciate those down the road :)

Kim said...

Talia is so cute Kamry! She has such pretty eyes :)

The Heavenor's said...

What a fun trip, its nice Jason's family got to see Talia and bit older. Shes such a cute, funny she likes eating strings! I like her little easter dress (the one from avery) looks lovely on her!

Amelia said...

Aw! The string one is funny. I like Great Grandpa Low's too. I love that guy! Kids are always SO interested in him. I think it is his songs he sings to them.