We once again got our family photos done by the talented Talia Audenart.
I just love her photos and brightness.
I'm not going to lie I was worried with still being no where near where I want to be post baby. Still figuring that one out and scheduling that time in with the 4 and back to school. I think I've got it figured out I need to be up latest 6 am, maybe 5 50 am, then shower and get ready at 6 30 am, and be ready by 7 am to get all kids ready. SOOOO I need to just do it and make it a priority. If I don't do it in the morning it's not getting done with my driving/ baby schedule.
ANNNYYYWAYYSSS like I was saying I was worried, and to my surprise I love the photos. Not surprised by her talent but you know looking at yourself and picking apart yourself in photos. It was a concern. The kids weren't perfect but she managed to get great shots of them, and Jason and I aren't perfect but we look healthy and happy. And I just love my family. Couldn't be happier.
Thank you so much Talia!




















No comments:
Post a Comment