Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Father's Day

 

I have great men in my life. My own Dad, my husband's Dad and now the Father of my kids. All great men and all have their own unique strengths. I'm amazed every day with how smart and handy my Dad is. Always teaching us things and fixing what we need help with. He fixed the electrical on the lights on our stair. Who does that when you're not an electrician. Also he showed Jason how to fix a water pipe that burst... thankfully he did because the next week another one (the other water hose pipe) burst and Jason was able to fix/ replace that all on his own. Just love my Dad.
My father in law is the quiet peace maker who does what he should and goes above and beyond. He's raised his kids to do what is right and work hard. A lot of the qualities I love about Jason are qualities that were taught by example from him.
 
I'm grateful for a husband who works hard to provide for us and then works hard when he gets home helping me with kids and house tasks. He truly is the best husband for ME and father for my kids.
 
I've been especially grateful for how handy Jason has got and how he truly wants to learn how to does things and fix things. He's a great doctor, he loves learning about the business world, and he's great around the house. I really love having this guy around ;)
 
Happy Father's day to this guy!
 
 
 


 

No comments: