Well before I post my new Christmas or New Years post here are some random pictures of what we did around Christmas.
The Hirsche's event was building gingerbread houses. It was really fun. The kids really decorated our whole house. It was fun to let them go at. The icing was perfect because the kids can't get any candy off without a chisel.
Next our annual Candy Cane Lane
My parents joined us and this is how my Dad carried Talia and Jace when they got tired...
Penny's scrunch lip. She's super talented. Also I think the reflection of my coat and her sleeper made her look like the Grinch. She was a trooper and did great just sitting doing nothing.
Then after Christmas on the 27th we went to the waterpark. I was able to force gently rock Penny to sleep. I just love holding my babies like this.
And on the 28th we had a games night at our house.
It was fun to do more stuff other than just Christmas Eve and Christmas. Good Christmas and good holiday. Now back to real life and decorations down tomorrow!

1 comment:
I LOVE the pic of your dad carrying the kids! HAAA!! nice that they are so light he can do them both at the same time!! :) And you are funny, about the not being able to get the candy off without a chisel! So true!
Post a Comment