Sister Pizzey
Serving in the Canada Halifax Mission
March 2013- September 2014
Well anyone who knows Paige knows she has done a lot of work to get to where she is and to have a true desire to serve a mission. The changes she has made in just a year is an example of true conversion. She is a great example to all of us and will be a great Sister Missionary. I always wanted to serve a mission but thought I'd be married before that opportunity came so I am slightly jealous she has this opportunity. What was right for her was to serve a mission share her testimony with others.
It will be fun to follow her e-mails and read of her experiences. You can also follow her at www.sisterpizzey.blogspot.com and you can also learn more about what a missionary does at www.lds.org
So here are some pictures from the day before she left and at her setting apart. Goodbyes are sad but we know we'll see her in 18 months with many more experiences to share with us.
Everyone in the family minus Jordan. He was working out of town. Oh and the kids of course.

1 comment:
Great post! I am so excited for your sister; I still remember teaching her as a new beehive.
Post a Comment