Thursday, March 15, 2012

Quotes of the day

Talias really picking up this talking thing pretty good for her age and is now putting sentences together that make me laugh a lot. Don't want to forget so here are a few...

- when walking to the park, "Mommy I need you SO much!" so funny I hope she remembers this when she's 16. We got a good thing going.
- When Jace was on the swings Talia said to Jason, "Look at Jace on the swings... So beautiful." where does she get that?
- On the way home from the park Jason handed Talia a snow ball and she said, "Thank you Daddy...that's so nice of you!"
- While watching Max and Ruby (of course) Max was doing something crazy and Talia leans forward and said, "Oh my goodness!!!!" I guess better than oh my gosh. I need to watch what I say around her.
Then randomly she said, "Oh my heck!" Where does she get this stuff? Don't think I say oh my heck. Hopefully that doesn't stick!

What a funny girl! January to mid February was my roughest month with her. Teething and who knows what but she really has been fun lately. I'm sure there will be more fun quotes to come.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Haha, cute quotes! What a funny girl. You can blame the oh my heck on me... I probably say that a lot :)