Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Simple Things- almost!

So Jason's been off a lot this month which as been nice. I've been able to pick up some shifts at work, play basketball, and we've been able to spend a lot of morning together. We had our first fall walk this morning. Probably first of many.

It actually started out just being a simple walk but we thought we'd get an updated picture of the two kids so as Jason was putting the back of our swing chair up and while I was putting Jace on the chair (he can finally sit all by himself!), Talia I guess was walking backwards and walked right back into our little kitty pool that HADN'T been emptied yet. All we hear is this "ah ah ah ah ah then crying". I couldn't stop laughing. She had fallen on her back with all her clothes, her winter coat she wanted to wear, and her winter hat in the pool. Silently I was laughing SO hard. Thankfully Jason forgot to put shoes on her so her shoes weren't wet. She was SOAKED head to toe. We stripped her down and got some new clothes on. She kept saying cold cold cold. That'll teach her to walk backwards... kidding! That will teach me to empty the pool when we're done! I was just about my camera out to take a picture of Jace... too bad I didn't have it because I really would have got a photo before getting her!

Anyways here's some of the pictures we took. I think I could take photos of these two all day long. I'll have to find more subjects!

 Probably my favorite photo. Talia decided she wanted the back which is fine now because Jace sits up great. She thought it was so funny patting his hat. She couldn't stop laughing. What a cute pair!


 Can't even handle this. Talia just kissed him because. I didn't even ask her. I guess it's not surprising because she often just randomly kisses Jace.

Funny is she'll go kiss him then like 2 minutes later she'll be 10 feet away from him, he'll be in his jumper or something and she say, "No Jace, MY green num nums."  Funny because he can't crawl and usually is showing no interest in whatever she is saying mine about. Cracks me up!


 Probably the cutest kids ever! ;)


 New favorite thing- scrunching his nose!
 Rocks
 And more rocks!


Had to put this picture in because he reminds me SO much of my brother Blake and my sister Taren in this photo. Jace has got a lot of Low in him but his eyes are so much my side. So in the end, and by end I mean when he's like 10 or older I think he will look more like a Low but right now I just see my sides eyes.

Kind of like Talia. Everyone says she's all Jason. But she's not. She has his eyes EXACTLY so that's what takes over, but the rest is very much me. So in the end I think she will look like me.

I guess time will tell.

Can't wait for the leaves to change color!!!!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Ha ha! too bad you didn't get a picture of that one! Poor Talia!!

Joanie Harbor said...

Yes, funny but sad for talia. wish i could have seen it! super cute photos of jace and talia. jace is growing up and is adorable! yes, talia has jason's exact eyes, and because its a dominant feature, thats why everyone says she looks like jason. just like with jaxson, his hair/dark eyes/brows makes everyone say he is just like ryan. but he has my nose, mouth etc. they just arent as dominant as the others ... ya know?! good thing we know our kids really do look like us!