Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2 month and 18 month immunizations

Jace is such an easy going guy. Smiles all the time now and actually has had a couple REAL laughs. So fun!

 Jace 's 2 month immunizations went well. He cried but was easy to settle. At this age they have no idea what's coming and I find they forgive you more.

Weight: 12 lbs 6 Oz's (50-75th %)- he's growing and we're happy with that!
Height: 23.5 inches (75th %)
Head: 40 cm (25th %)- our kids have smaller heads


Talia taking every toy out of our toy box. She looks little in it- funny!

Talia's 18 month immunizations were not as good as Jace's. She saw it coming and was not impressed. Glad Jason was there to take Talia while I got Jace's shots done. 

At 19 months:
Weight: 19 lbs 8 Oz's- (Um 0%?) not really growing but they do slow down after a year
Height: 31.75 inches (50th %)
Head: 45 cm (10th %)


Talia loves to be near Jace, I hope this lasts! They look so different but I still think they look like siblings. Look at the different eye colors- crazy!

Talia just LOVES Jace. She tries to dance with him, make him smile, hold his hand, give him his "suess suess", and sometimes feed him. I love having them this close together and it's been farely good and easy so far (thanks to a very good baby!). I think Talia will love having him so close in age, I actually think they will look more like twins once he's walking around. Can't wait!

3 comments:

Lyndi said...

Love the pictures. Jace is going to catch up to Talia weight wise in no time! And his eyes are so awesome, such a dark blue.

Kay said...

Cute pictures...I am glad Talia loves to help with Jace, I hope Bennett will be that way too! I definitely think they look like siblings!

Alysha Sladek said...

so cute!! I've actually been asked if Will and Liv are twins. He's catching up to her and she's so petite. Kinda funny. At least it's not the other way around... HUGE girl and tiny boy...