Monday, April 18, 2011

Moments like these...

Sometimes at 7 am I will hear Jace stretching and moaning. I swear it takes him like an hour and half to wake up. So instead of his noises waking up Talia I will bring him to bed or if Jason was up late studying I'll go downstairs with him on the couch. Basically he's still asleep so I fall asleep beside him. Gives us all a little more time.
 
I think I might need to start unwrapping him so he is free to stretch on his own and stay asleep rather than being bundled and not being free to stretch.

So at about 8 30 am, Jason and Talia came to wake us up. I love moments like these when Talia and Jace want to cuddle. Doesn't last long but I do love them! 

Just a side note:
I realize my last few posts have only been me and kids but in a month Jason will come out of his studying den, take his last exam EVER and become an official doctor. I guess you have the "doctor" title as a resident but you're still working under someone and really learning the ropes. So now he is done DONE and we will see more of him come April 30th. YAY!!!! Also the snow is almost gone (until the next snow fall) so we can take more walks and pictures outside!

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Lucky! Last exam EVER! Man I can't wait. SO sick of "study time." Anyway, getting there...I love that picture by the way. Motherhood at it's finest. And Talia sleeps in until 8:30?!?!?!?! Lucky! We are all up between 6:30 adn 7 here...BOOOOOOOOOO.

Alysha Sladek said...

I love snuggle moments! So cute!
Are you guys staying up in Edmonton when he's done? ahhh won't that feel SO good to be done! I definitely brings on it's own new challenges, but being done is wonderful

Sheri said...

Love these past few posts. Your babies are just too beautiful.
This picture really does an amazing job at capturing the moments that make motherhood worth it. Keep it!