This was a Father's Day to remember, 1.) it's Jason's first Father's Day, and 2.) It's not every Father's Day that you're told you're going to be a Father of two!
So we are pregnant! It was a surprise to both of us seeing as how we were on the pill and it took 7 months to get pregnant with Talia, so never did we think we would have a surprise! It's a welcomed surprise, but a surprise! We're 11 weeks and our due date is February 20, 2011.
We always talked about and wanted our first two to be close (like 20 months-ish), and 16.5 months is definitely close. I guess life doesn't always go the way you plan it and at the end of the day we feel really blessed to be having these two close together. It will be busy, but I loved being close to my sisters, especially now that we're older!
As for the pregnancy it is going WAY better. But I haven't thrown up once, and am on 7 pills of gravol and dicleton a day, which seems to make the nausea decent. I do swell with heat already but thankfully we don't have tons of summer left and I will be pregnant through most of the winter. I can't promise I wont blow up like I did last time, but I am managing better. I am grateful to have my two babies close together but there will for sure be a bigger gap than 16.5 months apart from the 2-3 child!
So Happy Father's Day Hun!!! You're a great Dad and Husband. You're always there when we need you and you're always ready and willing to help when needed. I appreciated how you work super hard to be able to support our family and it amazes me how you always are concerned with making time for us. We are lucky to have you in our life! Love you Jason!!!
19 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys. You make such adorable babies. Can't wait to hear more updates!!! Thanks for coming to the shower, it meant a lot!
Wow, congrats Kamry, that's so exciting! I'm glad you're feeling better this time (so far), hopefully it stays that way.
Hurrah! :) More cousins...more cousins!!! Glad you're feeling better! I didn't know you were swelling a bit again! Sorry! But like you said, good thing summer is almost over.
Being pregnant in the winter is way better than being pregnant in the summer. I had a febuary baby it was great, I was perfect when everyone else was freezing. Congrats and good luck
Congrats! Even though I've known for a while, its nice to know its common knowledge now! very happy for you guys :)
CONGRATS!! That's so exciting!!
Congratulations again!! I am super excited for you. Babies close in age is crazy but I am really loving it. I seriously loved watching that video ......priceless!
Bai frate(Jason)...baietii tai sunt tare! Sa-ti traisca. Trebuie sa vorbim.
Congrats guys! That's such fun news! Trust me, round 2 is so much fun. It is definitely a bit crazy, but honestly not anything as bad as what I was expecting and our girls are 14mths apart, so you'll get an extra few months of space and you'll be fine! We also know that kind of "what in the heck"? feeling, it's kinda weird to wrap your brain around, but you're right, a HUGE blessing! Congrats again!
I wondered when I saw you on Sunday if you were. I didn't want to say anything just in case but after having seen my sisters for many many years get pregnant I can tell pretty quick. I knew Karen was pregnant with Miranda 2 weeks before she told us!!!! Congrats!!!! You'll be like my sister Diana. She's due Dec 24th and hers will be 17 1/2 months apart. My mom said her first 2 kids (of 7) were 17 months apart and they were the easiest two with how close they were in age. Definitely awesome!!!!
Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Congrats!!! Oh my gosh you are going to be one busy lady!! But they will have so much fun together! This is great our babies can be friends!! Not even a month apart! Are you going to find out what you are having??
Congrats you two! We as well are expecting around that time. Exciting times again eh!
Congrats Kamry! So smart to capture that on video! My mom had my sister and me less than a year apart and she survived. And then there is your mom!
Good luck with this pregnancy, hope it continues to go better than the first.
Wow! Congratulations! You're so brave! Probably why the lord decided to give you another baby! Are you going to find out the sex? That's so exciting. I hope the pregnancy is smooth throughout for you sake. Congrats again!
Congratulations Kamry!!! That is so exciting. We want ours to be pretty close too - but since our first is only 2 months old we still have some time ;) Good luck!
WOW!! Congratulations Kamry!! that is exciting! Yes, you will be busy, but a fun busy!!
Yay, yay, yay! Congrats again! We love cousins :)
wow-congratulations!!!! very exciting!!! :)
I just watched the whole video through again and it made me laugh. So detailed! I love how open we are... :) And the doctoral side notes are funny. Yay for baby #2!
Post a Comment